Portal Gun Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: iChun | September 21, 2013 | 665,947 views
The Portal Gun Mod adds Portal 2 themed content to Minecraft. The highlighted feature is the Portal Gun, which replicates the behavior of the device from the Valve game by allowing the player to place two portals and teleport instantly between them.
How to install Portal Gun Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Install iChun Util Mod
- 2. Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don’t know how to, look it up)
- 3. Place the zip file in the /mods/ folder and run the game.
- 4. If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- 1. Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder.
- The mod requires
- The mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues like some other mods.
- Do check the default properties file, enough comments have been added for your understanding.
- The server only works on VANILLA server at the moment.
Topmost Issues With Latest Version:
- Crashing with: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: portalgun.common.PortalGun
There are NEW installation steps now. Just dragdrop the zip into the mods folder. Repeat, DO NOT extract it.
DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE!
- See through portals does not work right. (However if they rotate your camera, please redownload and reinstall)
- Minor bug fix
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.6.x
Older versions:Portal Gun Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2],