30 Seconds Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: Cloud_Wolf ❘ September 7, 2016 ❘ 6,133 views
Race through all 10 levels in under 30 Seconds, accumulating as little Fails as possible. At the start of each level, you will get a 5 Second sneak-peek of the level and then the timer will begin. You can either beat your High Score or Race your Friends. Let’s try 30 Seconds Parkour Map.
30 Seconds Parkour Map Features:
- 10 Biome-themed levels.
- 30 second timer.
- Many sound effects.
- Multiplayer compatibility.
- Easy to reset/replay map.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for 30 Seconds Parkour Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.X