Animals’ Revenge Mod 1.7.10
Author: creepersgalore, ZombieEnderman5 ❘ September 6, 2016 ❘ 10,449 views
Here is some informations about Animals’ Revenge Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Frostburn that you can need before download it
One night, all the animal leaders-Lord Burger, Lord Cluck, King Fleece, King Kicker, Royal Meow, King Fungi, and King Bacon-met. They decided to start a rebellion against the players. So the Great Revenge started…
Animals’ Revenge Mod adds multiple hostile animals to Minecraft.
List of Animals:
- Mad Cow: 25 hp, fast
- Mad Pig: 25 hp, fast
- Berserk Chicken: 25 hp, fast
- Bullet Chicken: 25 hp, very fast
- Poison-Beak Chicken: 60 hp, slower
- Iron Chicken: 60 hp, slow
- Angry Ocelot: 25 hp, fast
- Cow Warrior: 40 hp, very fast
- Horse Warrior: 50 hp, very fast
- Clucking Minion: 7 hp, slow
- Mad Mooshroom: 25 hp, fast
- Gold Chicken: 20 hp, slow, has a variant
- Mad Sheep: 10 hp, very fast
- Mooing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Baaing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Meowing Minion: 10 hp, slow
- Oinking Minion: 12 hp, slow
- Mooing Mushroom Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Neighing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Lord Cluck: 100 hp, very fast
- Royal Meow: 150 hp, very fast
- King Bacon: 200 hp, very fast
How to install Animals’ Revenge Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Animals’ Revenge Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10