Auto Parkour Map
Map types: Minigame, Parkour
Author: aaronDAYTON ❘ September 28, 2016 ❘ 23,143 views
About Auto Parkour Map
This “Mini-Game” is basically a Parkour Machine, in which is able to generate a brand new Parkour each time you start a game! Auto Parkour Map. You may also have the option of having a Death Cloud in the game, which will follow you while you jump through the Parkour, and kill you if you’re not quick enough! This game supports both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, as well as allows you to Spectate players while in-game!
- Randomly generated Parkour for each game
- Ability to toggle “Death Cloud”
- Ability to toggle “Zen Mode”
- Fully customizable settings for Cloud Speed, Jump Distances, and Track Length
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer support
- Timer and Victory Counter
Auto Parkour Map Gameplay:
Requirement: Snapshot 14w11b or newer
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.