Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10
Author: kieranvs ❘ August 21, 2016 ❘ 112,894 views
Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10 gives you the ability to bend the four elements: air, water, earth and fire. Simply choose your element, then, using our bending scrolls, harness the power of the elements! This mod also adds mobs from the world of Avatar, randomly generated and populated villages, blocks, items, and more.
- Thirteen unique airbending abilities, with three skill levels each
- Twelve unique earthbending abilties, with three skill levels each, including one projectile
- Eleven unique firebending abilities, with three skill levels each
- Eleven unique waterbending abilities, with three skill levels each
- Flying gliders, and airvents to give them lift, with sixteen glider colours available
- Sounds for earth, fire and airbending
- Cooldown times and help messages for all moves
- A bending satchel which is used to bind moves to keys
- A statue in honour of Avatar Roku
- A statue in honour of Avatar Kyoshi
- A statue in honour of Avatar Yangchen
- Ten new Avatar themed blocks
- Four Air Nomad settlements
- Four Water Tribe settlements
- Four Earth Kingdom settlements
- Two Fire Nation settlements
- NPC villagers for each of the four nations
- Five new animals from the world of Avatar: Flying Bison, Polarbear Dogs, Otter Penguins, Dragons and Badger Moles
- Thirteen new items of food from the world of Avatar
- One new set of armour
- Avatar money
How to install Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10