Adding music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. Features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses.
How to install Battle Music Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Battle Music Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/
- Improvements to the GUI, allowing for better attributes for artists whom submit packs.
- Created plugin system, will allow for easy addition/removal of features from the mod.
- AGAIN fixed the issue causing my dropbox links to be suspended (As of writing this, they are suspended..).
- Fixed annoying render issue for images with an alpha channel in them.
Battle Music Mod,