Battle Music Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4August 31, 2016 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 69,352 views
Battle Music Mod. Adding music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. Features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses to suit your musical taste.
The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, open the GUI (Defaults to ‘B’ key) and select “Get More Packs” to be taken to a pack download portal maintained by myself.
How to install Battle Music Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Okutils. (For Minecraft 1.7.2+)
- Download Battle Music Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar files into the .minecraft/mods folder.
How to install Theme Packs:
- Simply place the zip into .minecraft/battlemusic and open the ingame GUI to select.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/
Download Links for Battle Music Mod:
Author: Mr. okushama
Battle Music Mod: Download from Server 1