Battleships Minigame Map
Map types: Minigame
Author: clapynick ❘ September 13, 2016 ❘ 8,074 views
About Battleships Minigame Map
Battleships is a fun small minigame that you can play with your friends! The aim of the game is to destroy all of your opponents ships before they destroy all of yours!
Battleships Minigame Map Features:
- Easy to place ships
- Turns are tracked
- Can detect if you have got a hit or miss
- Calculates and tells you if you have killed an enemy ship
- Inbuilt safety lock on turns
- Board selector
- Randomized inbuilt player starter
- Calculates when all the enemy ships have been killed to detect a win!
- Scoreboard display for player wins
- Unlock hats with your game wins
- Multiplayer friendly
Battleships Minigame Map Screenshots:
- Don’t break blocks
- Don’t cheat (x-ray etc.)
- Have all your ships placed on the board before you click [Ready]
- Have fun!
- Play with fancy graphics
- Sound on
- Clouds off
- Play with two players (2 Players min)
- Commandblocks = true
- Difficulty peaceful
- Spawn-npc’s = true
- Spawn-animals = true
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Battleships Minigame Map:
For Minecraft 1.8