Better Boat Mod 1.7.10
Author: SanAndreasP ❘ September 18, 2016 ❘ 20,809 views
Better Boat Mod 1.7.10 fixes several aspects about vanilla Minecraft boats, including:
- Client-Server desync: Your boat won’t randomly crash into things because the Client and Server disagrees about the boat’s position!
- Boats won’t drop planks and sticks anymore: If you crash, you get your boat back!
- Your boats won’t crash when colliding with an animal/mob: If you collide with a squid or a swimming mob, it gets damaged, you bounce off and can move onward
How to install Better Boat Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Better Boat Mod 1.7.10