Better Furnaces Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: TheFrogMC | 141,075 views |
What is Better Furnaces?
This Mod adds some new Furnaces to the game.
It cooks Items 1 and a half times as fast as the usual furnace.
It cooks Items twice as fast as the usual furnace.
It cooks Items 4 times the usual speed!!!
It cooks Items 50 times the usual speed!!!(That’s why it’s so expensive)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Added Hell Furnace to make Balance easier
- Added Config Options for Upgrade Recipes, so that server owners can disable some
- Changed Extreme Furnace Recipe to fit with the new Hell Furnace
- Changed Liquid Fuel Upgrade to only work on Lava for now, as the new Fluid API broke BC Compatibility
- Changed Color Upgrade to use own Color texture -> now works on every furnace except Iron
- Fixed Gui’s of Upgrades on Servers, by using FML’s TinyPackets, (could give problems with network id, but that’s in the config)
Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4 (Use at your own risk)