Better Horses Mod
Author: thehippomaster21 ❘ April 1, 2014 ❘ 21,482 views
Everyone loves horses! But sometimes, do you ever feel like some things could be improved? Do you feel like the horses’ animations and behaviors seem a bit, might I say, too blocky? Don’t you want smoother more horse-like animations? Then this is the mod for you!
Many original horse animations that looked choppy (tail swiping) have been replaced with slicker, more stylish animations while other new animations have been introduced to make the horse seem more natural! The animations are listed below:
- Walking animation
- Galloping animation (when you’re riding on it)
- Take shaking animation
- Grass eating animation
- Head shaking animation
- Rearing animation
- Jumping animation
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AnimationAPI
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.