Beyond Perception 2 Map
Map types: Puzzle
Author: MinecraftSpace, _Mihro_ ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 1,845 views
Beyond Perception 2 is a very unique Minecraft map created by MinecraftSpace and _Mihro_ that uses a mechanic that is rarely seen or used; turning the shading off! The map contains 9 levels that only consists of 2 colors and you have to figure out what’s there and what isn’t in order to reach the end. Estimated Play Time: 30 minutes – 1 hour. This is a single player map.
All Easter Egg Locations:
How to install Beyond Perception 2 Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Beyond Perception 2 Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4