Bluebird Resource Pack
Author: peytonisgreat ❘ August 5, 2016 ❘ 12,382 views
About Bluebird Resource Pack
Bluebird Resource Pack is a clean, simplistic styled pack based heavily around fantasy themes with a large focus on aesthetic. The pack is designed to be perfect for not only survival, but also creative building. So, whether you are looking for something bright and colorful to spruce up your medieval fantasy world, or something to inspire you to explore deep into the vast worlds of Minecraft, Bluebird a great pack for you to use.
Bluebird Resource Pack Screenshots
How to install Bluebird Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download links for Bluebird Resource Pack:
For 1.7 and 1.6
For Minecraft 1.8