Author: Enosphorous ❘ August 9, 2016 ❘ 27,537 views
Brewcraft Mod is a mod that aims to overhaul the vanilla brewing system. It adds in a machine for the mass production of liquid potions, and poses as a much more efficient and in-depth system for the creation and modification of potions. It allows for players to not only brew their share of vanilla potions, but also amplifies the effects that can be applied to the potions, along with adding an array of our own potions, whose effects vary. That aside, several new ingredients are added into Minecraft via this mod, along with over 200 new potions for you to experiment with.
Brewcraft Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Red Gear Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10