For Minecraft 1.6.4
Last Updated: January 5, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 34,048 views
- 60 Tents
- Auto Tents (Currently disabled in 1.5 due to change in way blocks are placed)
- Sleeping Bags
- Camp Fire/Stove (Rewritten and improved! See “Newest Features” for details)
- More FoodCrops
- Bear trap (Disabled at the moment. Will be fixed shortly)
- Spike traps
- Grass Camouflage block
- More Camouflage block
- Deers/baby deers (Feed carrot to breed)
- Polar Bears
- Rabbits/baby rabbits (Feed carrot to breed)
- Flowers (Can be crafted into dyes!)
- Dessert plants
Visit the CampCraft Guide Website for more information
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download CampCraft Base and CampCraft Tents
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- To change block/item ids or disable mod parts, go into “minecraft/config” folder and open “CampCraft.cfg” If you’re running a server, make sure the configuration for both client and server match.
- Enjoy the mod
Mod Download Links:
CampCraft Base: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1388915602