Canvas HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Gealx3 ❘ December 28, 2016 ❘ 4,197 views
Canvas HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a pack that raises the resolution of the default Minecraft textures. The important part of this pack are the smooth lines that flow and blend nicely with others. There are other texture packs that have this ‘smoothness’ but that is now applied to the default textures. It may not make sense or matter to everyone but it certainly does improve graphic quality. The texture pack shows the use anti-aliasing rather than aliasing. Aliasing would show up very sharp and quite harsh. Anti-aliasing prevents that. The figure below shows the difference made. The small circles show the actual appearance and scale. The larger scaled circles show what its edge looks like and how it uses it to appear the way it does at a regular scale.
How to install Canvas HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download Canvas-HD.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download links for Canvas HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4