Captive Minecraft IV Map
Map types: Adventure, Survival
October 16, 2016 ❘ 5,831 views
Captive Minecraft IV Map. Taking a break from the increasingly difficult first three Captive Minecraft maps, Winter Realm brings the series back to its roots.
You drop into this untouched snowy forest, with only a nearby spruce tree to help you prepare for your new adventure. Surrounding you is the World Border – an impenetrable wall which prevents you from leaving the block you’re standing on. For each Minecraft achievement you earn, the World Border will increase in size. Just out of your reach are some supply chests filled with everything you need to begin mining downwards into the world.
So if you’re looking for a fun adventure to be had alone or with friends – even if you’re relatively new to Minecraft – then Captive Minecraft: Winter Realm is the map for you. Earn those achievements, make the most of your restricted world, and see if you can finish the game!
Captive Minecraft IV Map Screenshots:
Gameplay Tips and Hints:
- Everything you need to solve the Winter Vault is in that room. Also, there’s no way you can do anything wrong that would “break” the Vault, so feel free to experiment!
- After completing certain Monuments in the Room of Monuments, you’ll be joined by some new friends to help you progress. It’s best not to cover up (or break!) that Quartz block you spawn on.
- Multiplayer is supported – you can hold ‘Tab’ to see a list of online players. This will also show who has earned the most achievements and contributed most to the size of the World Border.
- Try your best to set up a renewable source of food early on. Plenty of food will help when exploring the world.
- Despite the small world size, all achievements are possible! You might need to do some exploring, or think outside the box…
- If you’re not sure of the blocks you need to use for the Room of Monuments, stand right up close to one and jump.
Additional challenge – Ultra Mobs:
This is for the Minecraft veterans and pros out there. As an optional way of making the game more difficult, Ultra Mobs have been built right into Captive Minecraft IV. This will make all the Creepers, Zombies, Skeletons and Spiders that spawn in the world much harder to deal with. Creepers will explode after receiving any damage, Zombies get super speed, Skeletons are equipped with much more powerful bows, and Spiders will summon Cave Spiders when killed. Recommended only if you’re after an extra challenge – not for new players!
To enable Ultra Mobs, type the following into chat:
/gamerule UltraMobs 1
You can disable Ultra Mobs again by entering the same command, but replacing the 1 with 0.
Download Links for Captive Minecraft IV Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.x and 1.9.x