For Minecraft 1.5.2
Last Updated: May 19, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 24,540 views
Go back 360 million years in the past into the Carboniferous Era. Where the oxygen is double what it is today. This resulted in hyper plant growth and hyper insect growth. Step through the time travel portal and prepare for what lies ahead!
The Carboniferous Era
How do you Get There?
- Use Not Enough Items or another mod that shows recipes in game.
This Mod is designed to work on the Client and Server
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Open that forge download with an archiver. I recommend 7zip or Winrar.
- Open the minecraft.jar file with your archiver (7zip, Winrar).
- Copy the files from inside the forge download into the minecraft.jar (minecraft_server.jar) file.
- On Windows and Linux, delete the META_INF folder.
On Mac, go into the META_INF folder and delete only the files which begin with ‘MOJANG’. Leave the rest untouched.
- Close both archives and run your client once. Exit the game without loading or creating a world.
- If you have done everything right, you will now have a ‘mods’ folder in your .minecraft (.minecraft_server) folder.
- Now put the Carboniferous.zip in the mods folder and run!