Author: AndrewKandBalintboss ❘ August 23, 2016 ❘ 35,569 views
Christmas Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
Christmas Pack Preview
How to Install Christmas Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download Christmas Pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for Christmas Pack for Minecraft
For 1.7 and 1.6