Christmas Texture pack 2013
August 23, 2016 ❘ 33,810 views
About Christmas Texture pack 2013
Finally it’s here! the Christmas Texture pack 2013 editon is now up to date! the resourcepack makes the game look wintery and adds many christmas thingies. it is very true to the original miencraft textures, so that even though it is chrismas themed it still feels like minecraft.
ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas Texture pack Screenshots
How to Install Christmas Texture pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download Christmas Texture pack 2013 and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!