Chunk Error Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: HYDRO54 ❘ January 20, 2017 ❘ 2,377 views
Chunk Error Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft Info
You created a world, but every day that you played in this world, you saw that slowly was changing, until one day the world was corrupt. Follow the quest to escape from this world!
- The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
- When you complete a quest, you will be assigned another.
- Whenever you’ve completed a mission A new flying island Appears
- Some signs (colored) are clickable.
- There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs, each time you place a head, a chest will appear under the head.
- If you lose an Item (essential for the continuation of quests) you can go to the designated area and take back the lost item.
- IMPORTANT, the gamemode 1 (creative) will not be accessible in any way, if you try to go for three times, you will be banned.
- Don’t create a Nether Portal.
- Play on Minecraft v1.11.x
- Play for fun!
- No cheat!
- Map v1.1, For any bug, contact me :-]
- For the correct operation of the map it’s required to have the Render Distance set to at least 16 chunks.
How to install Chunk Error Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft:
- Download Chunk-Error-Map.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Chunk Error Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11