Author: David91 ❘ April 5, 2013 ❘ 50,146 views
This mod allows you to easly change your Skin and Cape stored on your pc (internet connection NOT required).
The default ID for Closet Block is 215 but you can change it editing the “closetmod.properties” file in your “.minecraft” directory. This file will be created automatically once you start the game for the first time. You can edit these properties to traduce the GUI buttons in your language:
- Language_Next (Default “Next” button content)
- Language_Back (Default “Back” button content)
- Language_Capes (Default “Capes” button content)
- Language_Skins (Default “Skins” button content)
- Language_NoCapeSelected (Default “None” button content)
Rename your Skin e Cape files, those are the names that you’ll see ingame.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Move all the files in ClosetMod.rar in your Minecraft.jar archive.
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Compatibility.
- Minor Fixes
- Skin and Capes directory are changed in “mods/ClosetMod/Skins” and “mods/ClosetMod/Capes”
Dokucraft GUI: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1365175717