CODED: Don’t Get Mad Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: supergamemode ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 1,120 views
CODED: Don’t Get Mad map is a Parkour map. You will be parkouring through different chambers. Some contain puzzles, some don’t, but all have one thing in common: it won’t be easy to find the end.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for CODED: Don’t Get Mad Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4