Map types: Horror
Author: John_Ethan, SierrePhoenix ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 3,102 views
Confused Map. You had a friend he’s a very nice friend worth having.. Peter is his name. One night his house caught on fire mysteriously, he was burned to death. “He has always been a good friend to me” you said. One day you thought you saw him walking towards his house, you edged closer, his face looked exactly the same that is when you planned to investigate his house and find out. Whats going on?
Confused is a Minecraft Horror Map that does not require any Resource Pack to be played and can be played for up to 3 Players. This map contains Jump scares And Loud Noises.
How to install Confused Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Confused Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4