Conquest Resource PackCompatible with Minecraft: 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 | Resolution: 32x | 125,384 views |
Conquest Resource Pack Preview
How to Install Conquest Resource Pack
Note: You need to use Optifine or Mcpatcher together with this Resourcepack!
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
How to use custom sounds
- In order to use custom sounds i added to conquest you have to use the ingame command
- /playsound [Name of the sound] [@p/a/r/personname] [x] [y] [z]] [loudness] .
- This command can either be used in chat or with comandblocks
- List of all the currently available soundnames
Download Conquest Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6
For 1.8 and 1.7