The Cubes of Adventure 2 Map
Map types: CTM, Survival
Last Updated: September 10, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Maps ❘ 24,889 views
The Cubes Of Adventure 2 (sequel of The Cubes of Adventure) is an Adventure-CTM-Survival map where your goal is to find all the dyes that are hidden in some dungeons in the playing area.
In this map you´re gonna feel the classic minecraft survival experience combined to a brand new CTM mode with a story that makes you feel that you are playing an adventure map.
You crashed with a meteoroid inside a mysterious cube. You don’t know where you are, but you are going to find some books that will explain to you more about the situation. THE MADNESS BEGINS!
A truly original CTM map. Find all the dyes and complete the monument which is up the castle!
- Cubes of adventure Resource pack! (is inside the map download ZIP)
- custom soundtracks made by SimplyHardFilms!
- a custom boss battle
- Many Custom Mobs
- Discover the Mushroom world and beat the Battle tower!
- Feel a new nether experience
- Have fun with some side quests that you may find in your journey
- And much more!
- 1- Do not use any cheats, such as x-ray or creative mode.
- 2- Do not use any mods, Nei or TMI
- 3- Do not destroy the glass border
- 4- Everything inside the cube is destructable. However please refrain from breaking the command blocks. Doing so will pretty much break the map.
- 5- Do not make any nether portals
- 6- Play on survival mode and at least on easy difficulty
- 7- Have fun!
Primary: Find all the dyes and place them inside the monument.
- Kill the steampunk dungeon boss, the giant arachnid.
- Kill the wither boss
- Kill the ender dragon
- Find all of the 17 cakes
- Find captain sullenger
- Build a house
- Help a poor villager
- Build a mob grinder
- Collect 10 cacti
- Collect 10 cocoa beans
- Collect 10 pieces of sugar cane
- Craft a full set of diamond armor
- brew 10 potions
- Tame a wolf
Hint: Many dungeons are linear, so insted of just destroying the door, try to discover the mechanism instead
Author: RubrixCubeIV, soccerguy595101, Numneuno