Cubic Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: NERD0101 ❘ November 10, 2016 ❘ 1,398 views
Cubic Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a 10 level parkour map aimed at beginners with an easy-medium difficulty. If you want to get good at parkour and want an easier map to test your skills, this one is for you! Even if you are a pro at parkour, you can race your friends through this map and keep track of your fastest time! The map even includes a sumotori, aka fighting arena to battle your friends when you all finish the map! Have Fun!
- 10 Levels
- 1 Sumotori
- 20 Types of parkour
- Easy-Medium Difficulty
- Be In Game mode Adventure
- Render distance can be low
- Brightness can be high
- All sounds should be on
- Light-Blue Stained Clay–Checkpoint
- Blue Stained Clay–Level Complete
- Red Stained Clay–KILLS YOU!
How to install Cubic Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Cubic-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Cubic Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft from 1.11.2/1.10.2