Have you ever wanted more variety in your blocks? Do you want a fancier castle? Well now you know about the Decoratives Mod! This mod adds decorative blocks to the game to add fancyness. These include tables, carpets, stained glass, glowstone torches, some nice patterned blocks, smooth sandstone, and concrete.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Put zip file in .minecraft/mods folder.
How the config works:
- The config is located at .minecraft/mods/Decoratives/Configuration.cfg
- You can open it with a simple text editor like notepad.
- There are three sections:
- General: Use this to turn parts of the mod on and off (true and false).
- Block: Modify the block IDs of the blocks introduced in this mod.
- Item: Modify the item IDs of the items introduced in this mod.
- The config file is generated automatically on the first run of the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Fixed bug with carpets not wrapping onto stone half slabs
- Chairs are extremely glitchy. Just a warning to you.