Delta SGCraft-Reloaded Mod
Author: Greg Ewing, Delta NP, AfterLifeLochie ❘ November 4, 2013 ❘ 23,031 views
What is Delta SGCraft-Reloaded?
Delta SGCraft is based on Greg’s SGCraft, but is updated to work with 1.6.4, but will still work in 1.6.2.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Update to Greg’s SGCraft for 1.6.4 compatability. Included config option to disable Generating gates under desert Pyramids, GenerateStructures=false will disable them.
- Added support for ComputerCraft dialing to the gate directly via either the Controller, or the Gate base.
- Methods are: dial(“address”), connect(“address”), disconnect(), isConnected(), isDialing(), listMethods(), Stargate base blocks can also use getAddress() to get the gate address.