Digimobs Mod [1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Cyan_the_Azure | July 29, 2013 | 57,495 views
Digimon in Minecraft!
One day, as you are out exploring the world, you see a strange looking terrain a good distance away from you. Upon closer inspection, you find that it appears to not be of this world. You see the little creatures, calling themselves Digimon. Where are they from, and how did they get here? Or more importantly, what happened to their world?
More information and Recipes:
- Go to Digimobs Mod wiki page
- Download and install
- Download Digimobs Mod
- Unzip folder
- Drag “Digimobs” folder and “Mods” folder into minecraft.jar
- Delete meta-inf if it isn’t already
- Always remember to backup your saves!
- Fixed a few bugs causing some recipes to not work correctly
- Added functionality to the rest of the evolution items (that are in creative mode)
- Fixed an error where a few digimon’s textures would not display correctly
- Tweaked the machine biome’s ruin generation a slight bit.
Digimobs Mod [1.6.2/1.5.2],