Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: shadowfactsmc ❘ January 12, 2017 ❘ 1,824 views
Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod to relay Minecraft chat to Discord and vice versa. This is server-side only.
How to Setup Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me
- Sign in to your Discord account.
- Click “New Application”.
- Set an App Name.
- Click “Create Application”.
- Click “Create a Bot User”.
- Confirm the popup.
- Run Minecraft to generate the configuration file.
- Open the config file (located at
- In the config file, set the
discordchat.discord.tokenproperty to the value from the Token field in the App Bot User section of the Discord application page.
- Go to
INSERT_CLIENT_ID_HEREwith the value of the Client/Application ID field under App Details on the Discord application page.
- Select the correct server to join.
- Click “Authorize”.
- In the config file, enter the channel for the bot to join in the
discordchat.discord.channelproperty. These should be all lowercase and not include the leading # sign.
- In the Discord client, go to the server you want to use.
- Click the hamburger (3 stacked horizontal lines) style button next to the server name to view the the dropdown.
- Click “Server Settings” option from the dropdown.
- Go to the “Widget” section of the Server Settings panel.
- Set the
discordchat.discord.serverproperty in the config file to the value of the “Server ID” field in the “Widget” section of the Server Settings.
- Launch Minecraft.
Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2