DNA Mod 1.7.10
Author: PokeyOne ❘ August 17, 2016 ❘ 22,787 views
DNA Mod 1.7.10 adds DNA for mobs. The DNA can be used to create spawn eggs, and other creatures that have been added in this mod.
DNA Mod Features:
- DNA is an item that can be used to create spawn eggs or to make custom mobs!
- The Zombie Chicken is a special mob added in the mod. The Zombie Chicken is a mix between a zombie and a chicken.
- The SpiderPig is a special mob added in this mod. The SpiderPig, as it’s name suggests, is a mixture of pig and spider. The SpiderPig does not, as of beta mod version 1.18, generate naturally in the world. However, there are plans in place to add natural generation in a later release.
- Currently the only way to obtain a SpiderPig, is to craft the spawn egg itself. The spawn egg is crafted by putting 2 pig DNA and 2 spider DNA together in the crafting table. This will give you 4 SpiderPig DNA. To make the actual spawn egg, just put four SpiderPig DNA in the crafting grid.
DNA Mod Recipes:
DNA can be used to craft spawn eggs by putting four of the same DNA in the crafting grid
DNA is also used for making special mobs
How to install DNA Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for DNA Mod 1.7.10