Dungeon Of Heroes Map
Map types: Minigame
Author: Back__Fire ❘ September 2, 2016 ❘ 24,395 views
About Dungeon Of Heroes Map
Dungeon Of Heroes is an randomly generated dungeon crawler. For those unfamiliar with games like Torchlight and Diablo, this genre consists of lots of killing, lots of loot, and lots of fun.
The player is required to kill piles of mobs, find a lot of epic loot, and fight epic bosses.
All up, there should be a total playtime of around 2-3 hours. Remember, this is still a work in progress. Although there is still a lot of work ahead, the current release is fit to play as a stand-alone game. Everything a player would need is there and is fully functional.
The map has been made nearly entirely by myself. I put a damn lot of time into making it what it is so far, and I’m committed to push it as far as possible.
Dungeon Of Heroes Map Screenshots:
Tons Of Redstone
Unique Boss Fights
PVP & Challenge Arenas
- Added 4 new unique bosses
- Added 7 Unlock-able challenge maps
- Added special armour and weapon names
- Added 1 new PVP map
- PVP maps are now also unlock-able
- Rebalanced villager trading
- Fixed multiple bugs with dungeons
- Changed “Reward Room” mechanics
- Changed brewing and crafting passwords
- Added purchasable dungeon maps with secret locations, etc.
Download links for Dungeon Of Heroes Map: