Dungeons and Loot Mod
Author: Koopinator ❘ September 30, 2016 ❘ 17,684 views
Dungeons and Loot Mod is an attempt to make exploring in Minecraft a bit more interesting by adding new variety and challenge to dungeons and new unique rewards for the players who can best them. All components are modular allowing the mod to be configured to your liking.
- Creeper spawners generate naturally in dungeons
- Spawners emit a fancy particle effect when destroyed
- Mossy and worn wood blocks generate in mineshafts
- Four additional mob heads added (spider, cavespider, blaze, and enderman)
- – when placed, blaze heads act as a snazzy new light-source
- Spawners now drop mob heads when destroyed
How to Install:
- Download and install Modloader.
- Download Dungeons and Loot Mod
- Drag the contents of the .Zip into your minecraft.jar
- Make sure your META-INF is deleted.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6