Duo Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: ZANYG ❘ October 6, 2016 ❘ 279 views
Duo Map is a chamber-based two-player puzzle map.
In each of the ten chambers, you must get effects by staining on blocks, like green for speed, and blue for jump boost; swap positions with the other player, who is in the other aisle; and complete parkour to get both players to the red block at the end at the same time. The 10 chambers gain in difficulty as you progress and introduce the new blocks. The parkour is different on both sides of the chamber. You can change positions by pressing – not holding down – your crouch key.
All of the parkour and levels have been tested and are possible.
How to install Duo Map for Minecraft:
- Download Duo-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Duo Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2