Author: Cannash54 ❘ April 20, 2013 ❘ 26,945 views
This mod adds a new ore called Duple Ore. It drops 1-2 Duple Dust. This purple dust can do mighty and powerful things! When combined with another item or block, they seem to take on the same exact characteristics and properties of the item or block they were combined with. In fact, they become whatever item or block they were combined with. Duple all your iron! Duple all your gold! Duple all your diamonds! DUPLE ALL THE STUFF!!! There are exceptions though… pretty much, only raw materials can be dupled.
The duple dust can also be crafted into the almighty DUPLE STICK! An item once used by the makers of the Strongholds, it can duple mobs! Craft it and hit a mob, and watcha know, a clone of the original! Duple all your chickens! Duple all your pigs! Duple all the creepers! Duple all your golems! DUPLE ALL THE MOBS!! (Players, of course, cannot be dupled; neither can EnderDragons.) Duple sticks only have 3 uses however, so use them wisely.
All about fusing:
Miscellaneous Fusing Recipes:
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Run client/server, and then exit off.
- Put the duplecraft zip file in you mods file (it should be located in your .minecraft file).
- Run client/server, and enjoy!
- (Only if needed) Change the id’s in the duple.cfg file so that it works with other mods.
- Addition! You can now craft duple dust into blocks of duple dust. You can also craft those blocks back into duple dust.
- Addition! Enderian swords now do 14 damage to enderman and enderdragons, twice the damage as a diamond sword. To other mobs, it just does the damage of a diamond sword.
- Addition! Added text to the gui of the fusing tables.
- Removal! Removed the Dupling Machine code due to it being buggy. Once the Dupling Machine is finished, I’ll add it to the mod.
- Updated to 1.5.1!