Dynamic Liquid Tanks ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: WingsOfLife | 29,847 views |
Dynamic Liquid Tanks is a mod that is based upon storing liquids in Minecraft in a limitless combination using multi-block structures, so that they look just the way that you want them to! These tanks can be customized in almost any way that pleases you. Do you want your tank to be a triangle? It can be! Do you want your tank to be odd or even length? It can be! Do you want your tank to camouflage and appear to be a diamond block? It can be! Do you want some simple hiding lava lighting? This is for you! These multi-block tanks give you a bonus size for each additional tank that is attached to the core and have absolutely no size limit!
- Ability to create Multi-Tanks to store your liquids.
- Limitless size and shape possibilities.
- Ability to camouflage your tanks (Can increase capacity, see bellow.)
- Interact with the tank via BC Pipes, Golems, Liquiducts and various other methods.
- Only 2 block Ids and a config to modify them!
Blocks and Information:
- Go to Dynamic Liquid Tanks Mod wiki page
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dynamic Liquid Tanks Mod Download Links:
Dynamic Liquid Tanks Mod,