Dynamic Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: MINE 52 TEAM ❘ October 15, 2016 ❘ 560 views
You and up to 3 of your friends go head to head in a race to find the end in Dynamic Map! A bunch of amazing levels including traveling through caves, jumping across tree tops, and searching water temples! Be the first to make it!
Map difficulty: Hard
Play time: 20-40 Minutes
- 2-4 Players
- Allow Command Blocks
- 16+ render distance (Command Blocks)
How to install Dynamic Map for Minecraft:
- Download Dynamic-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Dynamic Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2