Easy Coins Mod
Author: TLHPoE ❘ May 26, 2014 ❘ 17,300 views
Easy Coins is a mod with the goal of creating an easy to use currency system in Minecraft. The only current way to get coins is by killing mobs. Upon death, the mob will drop a coin bag.
To determine how much a mob drops, it goes through some checks. If the mob is a hostile mob, it drops from half of the mob’s max health to its max health. If the mob isn’t a hostile mob, it drops from 0 to the mob’s max health.
A coin bag from a killed sheep.
Checking out how many coins I have.
- /coins – Checks the amount of coins you have.
- /pay <amount> <player> – Takes your money and gives it to the targeted player, if you have enough.
- /setCoins <amount> <player> – Sets the amount of coins the targeted player has. You need to be an OP to use this.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install TLHPoE Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.