Eilean Donán Map
Map types: Castle, Minigame, Survival
Author: Kimera, Oelenz ❘ September 28, 2016 ❘ 38,042 views
About Eilean Donán Map
Eilean Donán Map is a castle, heavily inspired on an existing castle in Scotland. It is located on an isle in Loch Duich, a major lake surrounded by great mountains and beautiful terrain. It is the perfect place for an epic battle.
Travel to Scotland and experience the great past of the MacKenzie Clan.
- 100% Custom terrain
- Custom trees, specially made for this map
- Two highly detailed villages
- One great castle, Eilean Dolán
- 200+ chests
- Redstone powered hidden chests
- Thought-out tactics and strategies
- Deathmatch arena
- Fantastic gameplay
- Lots of secrets hidden throughout the map
- Natural border (cliffs)
- Made for 24 players
- Much more…
(fictional but inspired by real events. Some used names are real though)
From the spawnpoint, you can travel about 200-300 blocks in each direction.
Eilean Donán Screenshots:
Texture Pack: John Smith Legacy Texture Pack