Equivalent Exchange 3 ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Pahimar | 226,937 views |
What is Equivalent Exchange 3?
To summarize: this mod allows you to transmute tons of materials into other materials. It adds a lot of what is classified by many as “endgame content”, to make you feel more godlike in your sandbox world. If this offends your Minecrafting sensibilities, this may not be the mod for you.
These items are psychotically expensive, so before you bash them, try acquiring the items legitimately. You’ll find it’s not exactly a cakewalk.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Tidied up logging (Thanks SpartaMercenary) Finish the Aludel (Some fixes thanks to Dynious) Fix how Glass Bell renders items. Infused logs are rotatable. Alchemical Bag subtypes (No working inventories yet!)
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod Download Links:
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod,