Escape The Lab Map
Map types: Escape, Parkour, Puzzle
Author: Wafflecakes ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 146,851 views
About Escape The Lab Map
You’ve been captured by a mad scientist, along with other testificates, who’s about to perform tests on you and your cellmate. Your cellmate however is determined to escape from the lab. When the guards are out for a lunch break, your cellmate decides it’s the time to strike. You manage to get out of your cell, however you still have to escape from the scientist. Escape The Lab has lots of puzzles, parkour, a maze and much more. Can you be creative with a bow and arrow? Can you crack the code? Do you think you’ll be able to survive the parkour? Or get out of the maze? Find out now!
Next to the main objective, there is also a lot of fun(ny) “side stuff” for you to do!
Side challenge: Collect as many emeralds as you can to compete with other players! Tell us in the comments below how many you have found and/or vote on the poll.
Escape The Lab Map Screenshots:
- You cannot destroy any blocks (except snow) nor place any blocks.
- Collect as many emeralds as you can.
- Set your difficulty on ‘Normal’.
- Do not trade with villagers.
- You can only save your Emeralds in the Ender Chests.
- Improved redstone (you can’t just flip all levers anymore when you have to enter the code)
- Fixed redstone problem where the door won’t open when you shoot the pressure plate (room after the piston hallway)
- Added an option to set spawn instead of sleeping at checkpoints in case sleeping doesn’t work (e.g. monsters nearby)
- Random villager talk will stop after you left the cell area
- When you have passed the moving pistons hallway, you can stop the pistons from moving by flipping a lever (sound is pretty annoying)
- Changed signs at the end to a book with more info
- Minor adjustments
Download links for Escape The Lab Map: