Escape the Pack Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: Kobe Games ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 2,093 views
You think you have what it takes to beat the Pack at parkour? Think again before downloading Escape the Pack Map. There are 6 lanes themed after each of the Pack members. You can parkour on your favorite Pack Youtuber and try to out run him as he will chase you down until the end. If he catches up to you it’s game over, so be quick and don’t think twice.
Escape the Pack Map Features:
- Up to 6 custom build stages.
- Moving platforms, elytra, levitation, and much more..
- A flying Pack member for each stage that will race you.
- Multiplayer friendly, bring your friends along to see who is best at parkour.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Escape the Pack Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4