EZStorage Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: zero__fall ❘ October 3, 2016 ❘ 12,860 views
EZStorage Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 introduces an early-game storage system that scales and evolves as players progress. Want to put 100,000 Cobblestone in 1 slot? No problem. Blocks in the mod can add a search bar, a crafting grid, additional storage, and more. Also includes JEI integration for 1-click crafting from the system’s internal inventory.
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Blank Box – a basic add-on that can be used to extend your system and craft the other boxes below.
- Access Terminal – an add-on that allows you to access the system as if you were at the core.
- Storage Box – Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Super Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on.
- Ultra Storage Box – Tier 4 storage add-on.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 5 storage add-on.
- Input Port – Items can be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block.
- Ejection Port – Violently extracts all items from the system into the block above it.
- Extraction Port – a block that can have items extracted from any side of it, and has filtering support.
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory).
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core. In addition to searching the item name / tooltip, now like JEI, ‘$’ in front of a search will search the ore dictionary names, ‘@’ will search mod ids and names, and ‘%’ will search creative tab names.
- Sorting Box – when this box is connected to your system, it gives you a few storage sorting modes to choose from, not just by count.
- Security Box – This adds whitelist support to your system, so other players can’t snoop around your stuff.
How to install EZStorage Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
EZStorage Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4