FastFood Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
Author: danielm59, Arrisork, Lvl_3_Bob, Thedcplaya ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 18,544 views
FastFood Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a variety of food to the game along with some blocks to process ingredients into other food.
The blocks in this mod are: Counter, Meat Grinder, Flour Mill, Churn, Press and Fryer
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FastFood Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2