Fihgu’s Command Mods for Vanilla Server
Author: fihgu ❘ May 18, 2013 ❘ 19,054 views
This is a set of server side mod that adds useful commands such as “/warp”, “/setspawn” and functions like “login”, “permissions”, “protection” to Vanilla/Lan Servers that can’t use any bukkit plugin.
- 1.Install Minecraft Forge
- 2.Put the content of fihgu’s core mod into .jar file.
- 3.Drop all other mods into “/mods” folder.
How to install “Core”:
- First open your “.jar” file with winrar.
- Then copy all the content inside the core zip, and paste them into the “.jar” file.
How to install other parts:
- Copy them into “.minecraft/mods/”.
- If you don’t have that folder, you need to install forge and run your game once.