Find the Exit Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Finding
Author: D1ZEFAULT ❘ September 15, 2016 ❘ 301 views
Find the Exit Map has 17 rooms, 17 buttons and one exit. Find buttons as soon as possible. You can get lost, you can be lost. Be careful!
The big map which consists of 17 cubic rooms. In each room there is a chest. In each chest there is a key. Collect all keys to open an exit. All keys can be found. Some are hidden too well therefore you think. Good luck & have fun!
The Map Rules:
- /gamemode 2
- /difficulty peaceful
- Chunks 4-8
- Dont use F5
How to install Find the Exit Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Find the Exit Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2