Map types: Minigame, PvP
Author: NeoMc ❘ September 13, 2016 ❘ 9,538 views
Blow your way to victory!
FyreCracker Map. In this original and crazy pvp game, players are spawned onto unique maps and given weak whacking sticks and bows. Using these weapons (and some epic SnapCrackers and FyreCrackers) players must knock other players off of the level and attempt to be the last one standing! Endless fun awaits all who dare to fight!
- SnapCrackers: A bow and arrow. The bow is used to launch the SnapCrackers. SnapCrackers blow up upon hitting a block.
- FyreCrackers: Are given to a random living player every 100 seconds. These beauties set off a massive 24-block tnt explosion in the shape of a star and are used to speed up the game and wreck the map!
FyreCracker Map Screenshots:
- 2-10 players recommended
- Make sure your chat is enabled and its height is maxed at 180 px. Make sure the width is also maxed!
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for FyreCracker Map:
For Minecraft 1.8