Author: LukeD1994 ❘ September 14, 2013 ❘ 19,467 views
This mod is designed to turn that small garden into a beautiful place to sit when the sun is out! Sometimes fences can look boring, or out of place, those beautiful gardens you wanted a nice hedge for, or even to make a maze! The purpose of this mod is to make good looking gardens. without leaves de-spawning, it also plays on making a use for being able to shear leaves off trees.
- Go to GardenCraft Google Docs
How to install GardenCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Make sure you installed ModLoader first and Minecraft Forge
- Copy all the .class files into your minecraft.jar.
- Then copy the “GardenCraft” folder (found in the textures folder) into the minecraft.jar
- DO NOT copy the whole textures folder, else it will not work.
- If your using MagicLauncher, extract all the .class files and the “GardenCraft” folder into a separate .zip file (for it to read the mod it needs to be so that when you open the .zip you immediately see .class files and this folder)
- Beta version for Minecraft 1.6.2