Gray Map Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Puzzle
Author: HANMIN KIM ❘ October 4, 2016 ❘ 285 views
Gray Map is a puzzle Minecraft map with 15 levels, where you use the WASD keys to control a square and get out.
When you walk onto a tile, it will change color, gray to light gray, and light gray to gray. It seems simple, but it’s not.
For every level, you get a limited amount of moves, so you can’t just keep going back and fourth to cover everything.
You need to think of the most efficient way of getting to the exit.
How to install Gray Map for Minecraft:
- Download Gray-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Gray Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2