The Great Cheese Redux Map
Map types: Adventure, CTM
Author: Verques ❘ September 15, 2016 ❘ 30,342 views
About The Great Cheese Redux Map
The Great Cheese Redux Map. Follow in the smallest Minecraft footsteps to recover and unlock the mystery of the cheese. Two inches tall? Not a problem. Go through, around and up in this gigantic world to complete the Great Cheese Monument. 26 pieces of cheese with 4 bonus pieces to find along with the 24 bonus lights, fire and water quests to activate and complete. Play tested at 9-12 hours of game play. Created for both single and multi-player game modes with no mods needed. Server settings are required on SMP for command blocks to function properly.
The Great Cheese Redux Map Screenshots:
The Great Cheese Redux Map Rules:
- No hacks or mods that would ruin the maps challenge. (The only exception to this rule is for LP’rs to provide enough light in their videos for their viewers.)
- Stay within the map’s boundaries.
- Break what you like.
- Dig where you like.
- Craft whatever you think will help.
- Kill what you can and try to survive.
- Follow the story line and/or objectives.
Resource Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft
Recommended: Play on any difficulty level but never peaceful. This map was made for combat.
How to install:
- Download the map
- Extract file
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Enjoy and play